Wow, Emily.....I hope you didn't bog down your computer by posting so many things in such a short amount of time....LOL!!! The pictures are darling. You guys are too cute!!!
hey it was fun to see you for a minute at lunch sorry I was so late but you know work gets in the way alot...anyways we do need to get together more hopefully someone will get on that I added you to my blog hope that is ok and Addy is darling she just changes everytime I see her which means I should see her more I am a bad friend...
Alright! You need to enter her on that shabby apple contest! Those pictures are awesome.... She is so darn cute... I had SO much fun seeing you in Utah..
6 comments:
those pictures are so cute Emily! Addie is like the cutest girl ever (except for mine, but she's close)!! :)
sorry--Addy, not Addie, I'm a dork!
Wow, Emily.....I hope you didn't bog down your computer by posting so many things in such a short amount of time....LOL!!! The pictures are darling. You guys are too cute!!!
K, those pictures are so freaking cute. And you are just too funny, aren't ya? :) Haha. Welcome back to the blogging world, it's good to have you!
hey it was fun to see you for a minute at lunch sorry I was so late but you know work gets in the way alot...anyways we do need to get together more hopefully someone will get on that I added you to my blog hope that is ok and Addy is darling she just changes everytime I see her which means I should see her more I am a bad friend...
Alright! You need to enter her on that shabby apple contest! Those pictures are awesome.... She is so darn cute... I had SO much fun seeing you in Utah..
Post a Comment