Friday, May 2, 2008

Just the Two of Us

Okay, So I finally gave in and created my own blog. I hope that someone actually looks at this so it is worth my time. We will see how good I am about updating it!

5 comments:

stormi said...

i love your blog, its way cute, your so lucky someone helped you figure it out! love ya

Kerrilyn said...

I am glad to finally see the blog. Don't worry, it isn't a waste of time, lots of people will look at it. I love the picture of Addy's feet. Too cute!

Jenna said...

I'll definitely be checking out your blog so you better be posting often! Addy is going to be so big next time we see her! Hope everything is going great, and welcome to the blog world :)

Anonymous said...

Em,
I can't help but let out a little chuckle when I see these pics of Addy. She has the cutest and funniest personality and makes me laugh every time I am around her and the stories I hear! You're the cutest mom out there! I miss seeing you everyday and making fun of stupid insurance clients!
Later,
Summer

Suzy Hunter said...

Life with Addy, hummmmm.... can't think of anything better! I love you both!