Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday Party





Today we celebrated Addy's 3rd birthday! We went to Grandma and Grandpa England's for cake and ice cream. Kyler and Gavin were so excited for her birthday they wrapped there own gifts and couldn't wait to give them to her. Her Aunts, Uncle's, Cousins, and Great Grandparents came just to see her and watch her blow out her candles. I can't believe that she is 3 already! She is growing up so fast. Here are a few of Addy's favorite things:

Noodles
Butter on anything
M & M's
Oreos
But don't give her any homemade treats or she wont eat them!
Her favorite movie is little shark tales!
Her favorite color is blue.
And she loves Fancy Nancy books.
She loves animals and was supposed to get a dog for her birthday but just her luck we found out she has Asthma so NO DOG for now. Maybe next year.

5 comments:

Suzy Hunter said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures are absolutely priceless! We have got to have copies. It is so amazing how many people your princess Addy has captured - Grandpa John even! She definitely came from the happy side of heaven to heal many wounded hearts! I know she has mine all bundled up in her sweet little palm! I love you both clear up to the moon and back!

Kerrilyn said...

She won't eat homemade treats? That is just against the plan. She is so darling. Happy Birthday ADDY!!!

Paul said...

Thanks for getting me business- that is awesome! Tell Stormi I would LOVE to take pics of her kids. I'm actually coming up the day before Fathers Day and staying until that Wednesday, but I'm booked with shoots. I am coming up again in July to do a family so tell Stormi that I can do her pics then if she wants. Is this a long enough comment?! I'll call you when I'm in AF. Love ya!

Paul said...

P.S. I'll bring your picture CD with me when I come up.

brooke said...

YIPPEEE I am soo excited that I found your blog from a comment you left.... Hey you didn't leave me a comment....maybe you were trying to keep your blog secret form me, oh well found it.. hahaha I am just kidding. I need to see that girl in real life again before she's 13! I can't believe she is 3already. So cute.