My fabulous friend Jessica took these amazing pictures of Addy for her Birthday. She is amazing. If you are looking for pictures check her out at Stayner Photography. Thank you Jess.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Really cute pictures! I love the red polka dot shoes. What a babe! Both of you!
EMILY:) I don't know how I found you. Seriously. BUT, I am so glad that I did. You are so cute and Addy is just perfect. Her pictures are so lovely. Jess does great work, doesn't she? How is your summer going?
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/ PLEASE Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
8 comments:
Really cute pictures! I love the red polka dot shoes. What a babe! Both of you!
those are so good, she is so darn cute......just like her mommy
Oh I love these pictures beyond words.... Jess is really good!!!! You are both so beautiful and l Love you both so very much!
GOODNESS GRACIOUS she is CUTE! Thanks for the advertisement! Come down and see me PLEASE! I miss you!
Em I found you! Addy is beautiful :) I hope things are going good for you.
EMILY:) I don't know how I found you. Seriously. BUT, I am so glad that I did. You are so cute and Addy is just perfect. Her pictures are so lovely. Jess does great work, doesn't she? How is your summer going?
Hi Emily! I happened upon your blog today. I can't believe your cute little girl is already 3! I hope you're doing well!
Amy (Smith) Flynn
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
Much Appreciated!
Post a Comment